Sign in to follow this  
Guest DanWalloch

FFX Winglet Update for 738

Guest JDH

Can anyone please post a link to this file please?Have made about 15 searches in the library with every possible permutation going with no results.Thanks in advance!

Guest JDH

Thanks, I'll download that. Plenty of file allude to a seperate file with the update, but it doesn't appear to exist anymore.

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,that's because ALL ffx/sga materials have been removed from this site.user repaints are still uploaded though,and the stuff of ffx is at Allnodesbusy.com

Guest hermes

this is only texture update but the original "saa_zs-sje.zip" has the winglet model

Guest JDH

Actually, it does have the winglet MDL files, I downloaded and installed last night. What it doesn't have are the main textures just the winglet ones.Why did the aircraft get pulled from here?

Guest crashing_pilot

>>Why did the aircraft get pulled from here?that is none of my business,so i really don't know ;-)and i will not speculate,no point in doing that."if you drink a lot of Liptonice,you get very sick" E. Cantona.

Guest DanWalloch

Our files were pulled due to unjustified treatment. I will not go any more indepth than that.