Sign in to follow this  
Guest victorwest

Geforce4 Cards (and others?) and FS 2004 - Important !!!!

Guest victorwest

Hello,Are you someone like me that has FS9 but misses the water animations that were in FS 2002?Have you tried the various fixes that have been suggested on this forum but without success?Have you downloaded the updated display.cfg file from the library and found that the water just doesn't want to play ball?Well, if like me you aren't very good at following instructions (it's probably in the "read me" file!!) make sure that you..Delete all references to other Geforce 3/4 cards in the display.cfg card except your own.Until I did this my water just wouldn't animate. Now it does. I guess there may be some sort of conflict between the various Geforce lines.I'm sure this "fix" will also work with other non Geforce cards that have more than one entry on the display.cfg file.Victor