Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim,Based on a tip in the RC forum, I downloaded Build 645 and installed it. (The installation seemed to go OK). But when I loaded up ASE, it indicates that it's B644, not B645. Also, I don't see the "Force ATC Wind Lock" option, as discussed in the read-me, in the ASE version to which I just updated. Was this Build mislabeled, and where can I find the Force ATC Wind Lock option? I checked in both General and Wind options. Bob________________________________________Edit: I subsequently found a reference, in the same RC post, to Build 646! So I downloaded that Build and installed it and now ASE does state that it is B646. I also located the new "Force ATC Wind Lock" option, in General Options, and checked it 'on'. Which leads to a question. I have the "Force Destination Wx Zone" option checked "off". That being the case, will the "Force ATC Wind Lock" option still be effective? I presume these two options work independently of one another. Tnx.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bob,In truth, I have no idea. I won't go into the reason here, but my answer stands.