Sign in to follow this  
estebanano

MD11

Hi !!! I have a big problem with my pmdg arcrafts, I DON´T KNOW what happen, but when I´M flying the graphis suddenly crash. I can see the terrain crazy, and the sky, and the plane´s fuselage dessapears. The the scream goes totally black. I don´t know to do, but i´m tires, please help me .I have a intel core 2 quad q9400, 4 gb ram, and a nvidia 7600gtbest regardsI hope 737NGX comes alive

Are you on a 32 bit system?
yes, of course, windows 7 home premium 32bitregardsSteve Tobón León

This sounds like: 1. You need to update your graphics card drivers or 2. your GPU is overheating. (Overclocked?)Tommy Carstensen
HI!, my GPU is updated, and... yep. is overclocked but, the temperature is OK,.. furthermore in other games, I have not any problemSteve Tobón

Try the HIGHMEMFIX=1 tweak.Actually I would run *******' config tool to optimize the system, that will add the HIGMEMFIX thing:http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html