Sign in to follow this  
Guest marc985

Passenger Wingviews

Does anybody know how to make passenger wing views? I really like them and it'd be nice to have them for all of my aircraft, not just one or two.Thanks,Marc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Marc,Wing views can only be set up on an aircraft that have them built into the model (wings are cloned). The best way to achieve the desired views is to add them to your panel cfg rather then your aircraft cfg. If you add the views to your aircraft cfg you will have an incorrect view point from the flight deck. You can also download active camera to view the wings, but you can only do so in VC mode which isn't as nice (IMHO) as simply looking rear right and rear left in regular flight deck mode.Every aircraft type will need different view co ordinance entered into the panel cfg's for obvious reasons, so once you set up a wing view for say the ffx 737's, the views would not be able to be copied to the Posky 757's because the aircraft sizes and wing placements are different.I suggest you do a search on the Avsim file library for wing views of the aircraft type you desire. I have seen many uploads for most of the popular aircraft that support wing views from people that have already set up their own wing views, then share the panel cfg co ordinance for others to download and paste into their panel cfg's.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

Thanks...Sounds like i just have to fiddle around with those numbers