Sign in to follow this  
Guest JCRL

Problem with SBuilder or with FS9 Resample

Guest JCRL

Hello guys, sorry for bother you :unsure:I need help with something rare in the FS9 terrain, here some picsterrainproblem1.jpgterrainproblem2.jpgThe answer is no, because when I go far away from that island, the elevation appears againHere is what I did in SBuilderterrainproblem3.jpghttp://www.2shared.com/file/hQPKzogM/SVVA27.htmlWell, I honestly don't know if the real culprit is SBuilder or the Mesh :( in this case I made the Mesh by converting 2 GeoTiff files (downloaded from http://www.gdem.aster.ersdac.or.jp/search.jsp) to .BIL with GM, then compiled with the resample, here is the code of the .inf file

[Destination]LOD = 9DestDir = "E:\Archivos de programa\FS2004SDK\TERRAIN_SDK\Samples\Escenarios"DestBaseFileName = "SRTM_Mesh"UseSourceDimensions = 1NorthLat = 11SouthLat = 10EastLon = -67WestLon = -69FractionBits = 0BaseValue = 0[source]Type = MultiSourceNumberOfSources = 2[source1]Type = ElevS16LSBSourceDir = "E:\Archivos de programa\FS2004SDK\TERRAIN_SDK\Samples\Fuentes"SourceFile = "N10W068.bil"Lat = 11Lon = -68NumOfCellsPerLine = 3601NumOfLines = 3601CellXdimensionDeg = 0.000277700638711469CellYdimensionDeg = 0.000277700638711469ScaleInMeters = 1.0[source2]Type = ElevS16LSBSourceDir = "E:\Archivos de programa\FS2004SDK\TERRAIN_SDK\Samples\Fuentes"SourceFile = "N10W069.bil"Lat = 11Lon = -69NumOfCellsPerLine = 3601NumOfLines = 3601CellXdimensionDeg = 0.000277700638711469CellYdimensionDeg = 0.000277700638711469ScaleInMeters = 1.0

It's my first time using resample and .inf files with FS9, did I made something wrong???Thank you all, and again, sorry for bother you guys :(

Take your INF file and make the following edits;LOD = 9DestBaseFileName = "SRTM_Mesh_9"Compile. Then change the numbers from 9 to 8 and compile. Then change from 8 to 7 and compile. Then change from 7 to 6 and compile. Then change 6 to 5 and compile.You should have FIVE new BGL files, with the names different only by the number. Copy those into FS9 and see if the visual problem disappears.

Guest JCRL

Hi meshmanCreated the SRTM_Mesh_9.bgl, SRTM_Mesh_8.bgl, SRTM_Mesh_8.bgl, SRTM_Mesh_7.bgl, SRTM_Mesh_6.bgl and SRTM_Mesh_5.bgl but still with the problem