Sign in to follow this  
Guest shanwick

HALLELUYA !

Guest Twister

Hi,I just finished reading the excellent review "Bear" wrote on the recently released Super Decathlon.According to Bear, Rob "wizard" Young has managed to solve the adverse yaw problem that plagued all the MS (and third-party add-ons) aircraft.Personally, I always considered the adverse yaw issue as one of FS2002/2004's greatest flaws.Microsoft somehow decided to link the adverse yaw to the bank angle instead of coupling it to the ailerons deflection.This caused a totally unrealistic skid/slip behavior in turns, with a need to constantly apply rudder even after neutralizing the ailerons (Have I said unrealistic already ?). If Bear is right, this is without a doubt a major breakthrough as far as the flight model authenticity is concerned.Add to that the most gorgeous VC I have ever seen and you've got a real winner here !Thumbs up and a big Thank you to Rob Young and Real Air Simulations for their pursuit of excellence and dedication !Twister

Guest shanwick

It's just a shame that the reviewer stated that one of his dislikes was that the Scout model had not been included.RAS promised us the Super Decathlon which is exactly what they delivered. They didn't promise us the Scout.Excellent a/c, BTW, and free from any anti-piracy hoops to install. Well done.David