Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tommy_TJ

My perfect flight....

Have you ever had that perfect flight where everthing, from startup to shutdown, just comes together right? I just had such a flight in the Maule.I was on Bushnet and flew in Alaska from Ketchican to PAKW about 45 miles to the West. I was flying real-time, real-weather at around 2:45pm so the sun was low in the sky. The weather was amazing. There were a couple layers of broken clouds and some light turbulence to add some excitement. I really had to pay attention to where I was because I would go from pretty good visiblity to deep in clouds from one moment to the next.Along the way, I watched another Bush pilot about 7 miles away and listed to the radio chatter from other pilots on Bushnet. I popped over the ridge a mountain and there were the lights of my destination airport... right at the base of the mountain next to the bay. I announced my position and intentions and flew the glide slope right down to the numbers.After shutdown, I just spent some time looking around at the scenery. I truly am amazing how far MS flight sim has come since my first flight using SubLogic flight simulator II. This flight is what this hobby is all about for me. I wish to also thank all the freeware and payware developers for their time and efforts to make this sim better for all of us.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!