Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

So many files so little bandwidth ;(, the best CRJ-200 panel?

Guest danowat

Hi,I so wish I had broadband :(, I am looking for a nice CRJ-200 panel to go with the POSky CRJ, there are quite a few in the library, and before I try to download some I thought I would see what you guys think is the best.CheersDan.

Guest racartron

I'm very happy with the Bombardier CRJ Panel Version 2b by Leon Seale (Optimized for POSKY's CRJ-200).But there are a couple others out there. Just grab the best looking ones and give 'em a try.-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest abent

Get Marco Spada's/C. Alvritis's crj-2K4 panel available at http://www.arch-spada.com/panels/ It's very good. I made a few modifications to it .If you want to see the panel and/or changes, go look up "Posky Crj Flight Following" in the SS Forum. I added a few goodies for my own personal use. The 6th reply outlines what changes I made. They are very easy to do with CfgEdit and Paint if they appeal to you at all.When FeelThere comes out with their crj, I bet it will be tops. :-hah Adam

Guest danowat

Hi Guys,Thanks for the replies, I tried the Leon Seale one, but I get some crashes, first it crashed with a gps gauge error, so I put the default one in.Now it just CTD's on selecting the plane, any ideas?I'll check out the Marco Spada one too.ThanksDan.