Sign in to follow this  
Guest gr8@19

Let Me Introduce, Me!

Guest gr8@19

Hi guys its great to become a new member over here, seems so friendly from what I've been reading. My name is John and Im 19 years old and live in the UK, Wales to be specific. I currently have fs2002 and have quite a rusty computer to play it on, think I'll have to wait a while for a new one! When I do fly on flightsim I do longhaul flights, my favourite being between London and Singapore. My longest ever flight that I've done in fs is Sydney to Los Angeles. This leads now nicely onto a suggestion I propose.For those of you who may not know, the longest ever non stop flight will start to run from February by Singapore Airlines. The A340-500 will take passengers on a 16 hour flight from Singapore to Los Angeles (and soon from Singapore to New York!). When I found all this out it greatly interested me and I've now downloaded simubuild's version of the plane with the SQ lively. Now I propose to fly this very long route this Saturday and I've already created a flightplan which I had to manipulate so that it represented the real route that will be flown. I hope to post a few screenshots after to show my achievement.Now as this is my first post Im asking if anybody else is interested in undertaking this ultimate flight with me this Saturday. I don't fly online so don't worry its not essential for me! If you prefer you can fly the return leg (KLAX-WSSS) but I've herd that route takes 18hours!! I do specify that winds aloft is downloaded so that it can be realistic! So here's my 1st post on these boards. Replying below if your interested and I'll speak later.JohnIm New! Can't you tell?

Guest puppypoo

Johnwelcome to the forums and good luck with your ambitious trip.;)Ted

Guest gr8@19

Thanks Ted, Can I call you Teddy lol. Its quite mad this proposed route because you actually land the same day you departed! I.E.DEPART WSSS 16:00ARRIVE KLAX 16:00Im New! Can't you tell?