Sign in to follow this  
stasork

Fuel tank problem

I have little problem with fuel tank.Main tank is working correctly.But from others tank, fuel is acting strange.Now mather what I do, the fuel is coming ONLy from main and tip (left and right) fuel tank.When tip are empty , fuel flow from main and aux(left right) fuel tans.Left and right are acting the same.This is normal???How to fix it.PS. When i turn X-feed switch on aux the fuel is flowing only from aux tank (the side left or right is determined on witch switch was last)If aux tank has fuel, similar "trick" dont work on left and right fuel tanks.

747 200/300 FSX Acceleration I tried to re-instal but was the same.In addition, C-130 from Captain sim start to behawe the same AFTER I instal 747!747 must mixed something in configuration file.

Sorry, but the 747 does not alter other files.Fuel burn is always from tip to aux to main and center tanks, on all planes

cls_gilbert_banner_sma77bx.jpg