Sign in to follow this  
Goair-18

Notes on PMDG NGX. ONLY post please! Read this before you post about where is the NGX!

Guys iv been following many many threads on this forum, all about the release on the ngx. I know that rsr said that it would be released on or before the 4th August, but he also said this could change if needed to be. Rsr also stated that he would let peolpe know 24hours prior to release about the release. Guys reason that im posting this cause there are many Unnecessary posts being asked "Where is the ngx", this takes up froum space and gloggs the forum up with pretty much all the same posts. I know many of you are excited as am i, but keep clogging the forum up isnt going to get this released any faster. So why not come check every hour, 4 hours, or even tomoz. Im sure when rsr is ready he will no doubt pin a topic about when these 24 hours will be, so just keep an eye out for that post. So before you post on the forum ask your self 1, Has it already been posted2, is the post necessary??3, Use the search its a great tool Thanks for readin and hope this clears things up for some Danny.

I thought he said he would let us know. Did i miss the 24 hours?

Im glad you said this, but rsr did hint last night, while he was updating the Livery Availability page, that it was the eve of releasePraying.gif

As lots of people, I wait. But I not pass my time on this forum to see: He is ready to you.And in fact as lot of people want to have this NGX, I can wait one or two days after his release... After 6 years, waht's a day more?For the rest, I read the FCOM FCT, QRH... And I have lot of time with my family... Not with my computer...Have a nice flight if you are the first to try a flight with the 737... But don,t forget, it's not a C172, take the time to learn... And see you next for my questions to the team.. lol

These days you should allow guys to post randomly, I can understand that and PMDG too.

It's going to be a great plane, as we've seen in the videos. We've been waiting for it for years. So what if people become a bit excited and impatient in the days running up to its release? It's understandable... It would be nice if people stopped being so pompous about it.