In preperation for the much anticipated ngx, i'm considering upgrading my current system:i7-920 OC: 3.93 GHZ8gb DDR3 RamNvidia Geforce GTX 260Matrox TH2Go, 3X22" e machines @ 5040X1080EVGA X58 moboWestern Digital 7200rpm 1TB HDafter doing some research, i'm debating whether to upgrade to the i7-950 and OC to 4GHZ+ or buy a second GTX 260, SLI the two, and use their "surround gaming" software to span fsx across the three monitors, or buy a GTX 400 series video card with the matrox th2go.however, people claim that fsx is more CPU than GPU dependent, and thats where im confused with what to do. Should I purchase a second 260 and sli it, a 460 with the matrox, or just upgrade the cpu. Any tips?Also, should i expect to see decent frames from the NGX?ThanksDavid A.

Just upgrade the GPU, and you will be fine. A 460 or 470 will be sufficient. The 500 series will offer a little more of a performance boost, but (obviously), they cost more.

So you think a brand new single video card will be better than a second 260 SLI. I figured that in my case, the GPU would be the bottleneck because of the extreme resolution I'm currently running at so it looks like I'll have to find a 460 for a good price. I also was searching through PMDG's support forum and came upon the NViDEA inspector settings for the new cards/drivers. I don't have access to that computer right now but will run it tomorrow. Do you think I will see a significant increase in FPS after I run through the settings they recommend? Thanks David A.