Sign in to follow this  
Chris LH

Some Problems with Multiplayer and GPWS Sounds

Hello,First of all a huge thank you for the PMDG Staff, your Plane is awesome!I want to ask if anyone exept me have disconnects on Servers with more them. 50 Players.I always have a disconnect after 3-4 Minutes, i asked the Server Host to turn off any Type of Bot and Restriction but it doesnt help, all Players with a 737 ngx get disconnected.Another Thing is that i hear the callouts for the Radio Altimeter on an Approach but no other GPWS warning, Even if i Fly intentionaly Close to the Ground.Greetings Chris

ok a small update, after i did a repair install the gpws sounds work but not as good as in the md11.The bigger Problem stays, even after a Repair all Players on our Server get disconnected after 3-4 Mins.We are using PMDG Planes for Years on that Server but never had such Problems as with the 737,is there any way to check the online compability on Server with more then 60 Players?Maybe there is only a Small change in some data of the Plane required to get it work online?Chris