Sign in to follow this  
MaartenP

CDU/FMS Performance data issues

Hi all, I seem to have a problem with planning my flight in the CDU. Here are the steps that I did: - Loaded the PMDG 737-800NG WL with Austrian Airlines livery.- Activated the battery and ground power, initialized the IRS.- In the CDU: set payload to full and fuel to 2/3.- Loaded a route in the CDU that I made in FSC (LOWW - LGAV). After that, the problems start. At the performance (PERF) page, I line selected ZFW to automatically receive the zero fuel weight. I then noticed that the ZFW didn't show up in the scratchpad. I then clicked on another menu button (I think the route (RTE) page) and all of a sudden, the ZFW appeared in the scratchpad. After that, I noticed that whatever you write in the scratchpad, it will only appear when you switch to another menu. I attached a screenshot to this post. On the screenshot you can see that I managed to fill in the ZFW, but the GW and fuel are still empty. On the FO CDU I opened up the FUEL page of the PMDG configuration menu. You'll notice that everything is empty. Same applies to the payload page. I didn't have these problems in the tutorial flight. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Any help is appreciated. Regards, Maarten