Sign in to follow this  
jmnc747

CTD after loading a flight with ngx.

Guys, I have a problem with the 737ngx. When I try to fly the 737, after loading all components of the fsx and almost load the VC of the ngx, the simulator crashes.Note- The problem just persist when i install the sp2 of fsx, because when i just have the sp1 installed the screens of the panel are all black and i cant use the sistems of the aircraft(So i have to install the sp2 to use the aircraft). my specs:Intel core i7 1366Geforce GTX4606gb of ram 1333mhz triple chanelwindows 7 sp1.

Sometimes while reloading a saved flight will lock or crash the 737-NGX and after that point you can't load it anymore without a crash. I found a way around this for the time being until they come out with a patch. If you have another PMDG plane load that then end flight, and reload the NGX. Works for me but only with the PMDG planes like the 747-400 or MD-11.

Sometimes while reloading a saved flight will lock or crash the 737-NGX and after that point you can't load it anymore without a crash. I found a way around this for the time being until they come out with a patch. If you have another PMDG plane load that then end flight, and reload the NGX. Works for me but only with the PMDG planes like the 747-400 or MD-11.
Thank you for sharing but i only have the 737 ngx of pmdg.