Sign in to follow this  
ICMC

FPS Problem

I have done a few changes to the system and would like to give you some indication on my FPS Standing at the airport in 2 d i have approx 42 FPSStanding at the airport in 3 d I have approx 27 FPS But now the interseting thing If i undock just one unit lets say the FMCI drop down to 9 FPS in 2 D and even down to 5 FPS if i open 4 undocked windows Hmmmmm? Maybe I can change a few things tomorrow and hope this could increase. We shall see Stay tuned

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Having noticed that the GDI Objects is 1,482 which seems to limit the smoothness of the picture.This looks like a memory leak PMDG any views on this?

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

OKHere the major change and yes it works Changed the ATI 5870 with ATI 5870 2 GB Eyefinity Standing at the airport in 2 d i have approx 71 FPSStanding at the airport in 3 d I have approx 35 FPS The undocking will have to follow as i have only one Mini DP converter. Will get one in the next few days and take it from there

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

Just did the Tutorial run again witht he following results2D 47FPS with 5 undocked windows on second monitor 65 over 10000feet 3D 25FPS with 5 undocked windows on second monitor 25 with HGS The setupSapphire 5870 Eyefinity 6 in slot 1and Sapphire 5870 in second slot Not crossfire

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better