Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingBubbles

Doors, FMC CLB-CRZ-DES Pages and Quite Climb

Hello, Let me first start off by congratulating PMDG on such hard work! This is an excellent product and definitely worth the money although there are a few things I have noticed... 1. I don't know if it was meant this way or if this was something that was overlooked but I can never open a door without having first established electrical power. Somehow the doors will not open until either the APU or External power is active. Is this normal? 2. For some odd reason, if I take off with the CLB page showing on the CDU, after establishing climb power, the CDU will always skip the CLB page and automatically display the DES page during the climb, which seems odd.... If I leave the Takeoff PERF page up during the climb out, it will automatically flip to the CLB page (which seems normal.) 3. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to turn on the thrust cutback option. I click on the LSK to switch the cutback option to ON but It just won't budge. This happens in every livery I have so I'me wondering if the quite climb option has not been modelled? Apart from these minor things, this add on is more than I could have ever dreamed off... If someone would care to comment? MJ O'Donnell

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1) Pressure difference inside aircraft and outside I presume.There was a thread like this, try depressurized la aerocraft. -Continues Reading-

Hello, Let me first start off by congratulating PMDG on such hard work! This is an excellent product and definitely worth the money although there are a few things I have noticed... 1. I don't know if it was meant this way or if this was something that was overlooked but I can never open a door without having first established electrical power. Somehow the doors will not open until either the APU or External power is active. Is this normal? 2. For some odd reason, if I take off with the CLB page showing on the CDU, after establishing climb power, the CDU will always skip the CLB page and automatically display the DES page during the climb, which seems odd.... If I leave the Takeoff PERF page up during the climb out, it will automatically flip to the CLB page (which seems normal.) 3. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to turn on the thrust cutback option. I click on the LSK to switch the cutback option to ON but It just won't budge. This happens in every livery I have so I'me wondering if the quite climb option has not been modelled? Apart from these minor things, this add on is more than I could have ever dreamed off... If someone would care to comment? MJ O'Donnell
CUTBACK : V2 must be defined/set. The whole concept of cutback depends on that value.