Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rowdog_14

TP CMD window stats

Look at my CMD window and tell me if you see something wrong. Thanks also look at my quality. When I look at the maps it is clear but on here it is grainy. Also when I look in the cache folder it is very clear.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A detailed explanation is being written in the manual being attached in detail.Won't it be in the past inquiry? I think that you had better pass through the first way to want to enjoy TileProxy.The quality of output of an image to read is depends on ProxyUser.ini max_lod= ? preload_max_lod=? But, adjustment is necessary because it influences the performance of the PC.The range that it is read changes in the size to indicate scenery on the FS side.ProxyUser.ini# if you have at least 2GB of system memory.max_lod=17----------------------------------------------------------------------------# Lowest LOD ring to automatically preload tiles for. Must not be lower than 8.preload_min_lod=9# Lowest LOD ring to automatically preload tiles for. Must not be higher than 17.preload_max_lod=17ProxyUser.Bat_lod_image.jpgtile_scnery_settei_ookisa.jpg