Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DKBlood

No verification email being sent..

Hi. I'm trying to contact PMDG Support because I bought the extended download service and I need a link to d/l the 747 again. I tried to register but the verification email is not being sent! In case you guys need it, Merchant: Precision Manuals Development Group Description: PMDG Simulations- LLC. Order: 172963 Invoice Number: 172963 Customer ID: 45190 Thanks!-Tim

A few things to try:-check spam folders etc-make sure the PMDG support email isn't on a blacklist or similarif the above gives nothing, try creating a free gmail account, change the email for your support account by logging in and then resend the activation email. It should come through to the gmail

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE

A few things to try: -check spam folders etc-make sure the PMDG support email isn't on a blacklist or similar if the above gives nothing, try creating a free gmail account, change the email for your support account by logging in and then resend the activation email. It should come through to the gmail
Alright, I'll try that. Thanks!