Sign in to follow this  
nralbers

Allowed formats in SIDSTAR files?

Question, Does anyone have any documentation of what the allowed formats /syntax is of the SIDSTAR files? I'm working on converting an old NG SIDSTAR file for fs9 so I can do RNAV approaches into NZQN. Through trial and error i've found that the DEP/ARR pages wil only show any data if the following points hold:1. The runways in the runway block have to match the designations in the scenery definition2. The old file included COLOCATED FIXes. Including one wil also blank the ARR page for NZQN. I don't know if this is because this sort of fix isn't supported or if the syntax has changed in the new version.3. Another post in this forum reports that LARC/RARC entries are currently not supported but due in a servicepack. Thanks, Niels Albers