Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SouthAfricanNG

Overland to CLS Conversion

I want to switch an Overland A340-600 paint to a CLS A340 but I think I have to modify the .cfg. What should I do to modify it to work? [fltsim.X]title=FSPAP A340-600 South African (STAR Alliance) (VC)sim=a346model=VCpanel=sound=texture=SAA_Staratc_id=ZS-SNCatc_airline=Springbokatc_flight_number=236atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Airbusui_type=A340-600 (Simmer's Sky)ui_variation=South African (STAR Alliance) (VC)description=Overland Co.,Ltd. Products --- Airbus A340-600\n\nPaint by Tom Collins\n\nAnimation of doors are operated with [Door Display Gauge] in 2D panel and Virtual Cockpit [fltsim.X+1]title=FSPAP A340-600 South African (STAR Alliance) (no VC)sim=a346model=panel=sound=texture=SAA_Staratc_id=ZS-SNCatc_airline=Springbokatc_flight_number=236atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Airbusui_type=A340-600 (Simmer's Sky)ui_variation=South African (STAR Alliance) (no VC)description=Overland Co.,Ltd. Products --- Airbus A340-600\n\nPaint by Tom Collins\n\nAnimation of doors are operated with [Door Display Gauge] in 2D panel and Virtual Cockpit