Sign in to follow this  
WickedClown

A moment of breath

I just would like to take a moment to say the whole PMDG team a big thanks! During the last few weeks after release of the 737NGX there have been many complainers nerds etc... But i would like to say you guys do the best job on the whole FS World! Your planes are just like the FSDreamteam scenery team! The Audi R8 of the streets or the chips in chips and fish! Actually PMDG and FSDT is the only reason why i play FSX with all his crashes and bugs. And everytime i play with the PMDG 737NGX im the most happy guy on this planet!Thanks for everything! And i cant wait for the 777 in 2-3 years! I will buy it for sure because even with 70 (im now 20+) i will still play FS products :( And maybe at this time we can play it with 60FPS @ highest settings! Thanks!

I just would like to take a moment to say the whole PMDG team a big thanks! During the last few weeks after release of the 737NGX there have been many complainers nerds etc... But i would like to say you guys do the best job on the whole FS World! Your planes are just like the FSDreamteam scenery team! The Audi R8 of the streets or the chips in chips and fish! Actually PMDG and FSDT is the only reason why i play FSX with all his crashes and bugs. And everytime i play with the PMDG 737NGX im the most happy guy on this planet!Thanks for everything! And i cant wait for the 777 in 2-3 years! I will buy it for sure because even with 70 (im now 20+) i will still play FS products tongue.png And maybe at this time we can play it with 60FPS @ highest settings! Thanks!
I am ready to join you at 60FPS (:

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue