Sign in to follow this  
benleahy

New re-skin and help

Hello to everyone, i have had FS9 for a little while now and although I'm not bored with the flying bit, i am really interested in the re-skinning and development of things. I have come from a simulator which i also was a developer for with over 50-60 views on my site a day and my downloads having at least exceeded 15,000 mark in just under a year, but the simulator from which i have come from is starting to hang its self and i need a new simulator to try out. and FS9 was my chosen option. So here's my question, Who is/are and ill quote from a read-me in the Airbus -A320

Copyright © iFDG 2004. All rights reserved.
The plane i got was freeware and as yet i cannot see any copyright issues or restrictions for using or re-skinning the plane. so as yet I'm unsure how to proceed. I have tried a Google search but its infested with you tube videos of their work. Any help would be great. I hope this is in the right section! Ben. (The picture attached is my first go and only 30 minutes in, its got my girlfriends name on the nose to show i'm not just editing work already out their. this was a little project i took on to see if i could actually get somewhere. if this is a breach of any copyright then i would not hesitate to tell me or have a moderator remove the picture.)

I have noticed there has being a lot of views but no replies as yet, Please can anyone help? and also is there any liveries that people want to see for the a320? for my first proper job.