Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

AI traffic not displaying

Hello,Yesterday I got FSX Deluxe, because my old FSX Default version Disc 2 was broken. So installed FSX Deluxe along with all my scenery add-ons, like REX, Aerosoft, FSDT etc. Also the PMDG airplanes including 737NGX, 747X, MD11X and J41. I also installed all WOAI packages, I'm not using Ultimate traffic because I find it wayyy too frame rate heavy. I've been using WAOI for a long time before and never have had any problems with it. So after installing all WOAI packages I started FSX, and set airline traffic to 50%. So I went to an airport, Aerosoft Amsterdam, but no traffic. So I put aircraft shadows on the ground to off, still no traffic. I tried several other airports like KLAX, KJFK and TNCM, no AI traffic again. My WOAI packages are installed in D:/FSX/Simobjects/World of AI. So I have FSX on a seperate drive. The only thing that is a little suspicious is that I don't have the packages installed in the folder D;/FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes. Is there maybe something that has to be added to some kinda library?Could anyone help me on this one? And yes I know this is off topic, but this is very busy forum, and almost always there is someone with a solution here. So thanks in advance,

Yes, you may have to add a simobject reference in your FSX.cfg.Type "notepad.exe %appdata%microsoftfsxfsx.cfg" without quotes in your start search bar, and add "SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjectsWorld of AI" under the other similar entries. Restart FSX and you should be good to go!

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website