Sign in to follow this  
wilevs2

Uninstall after SP1

Could not run the uninstall option of the base NGX as message stated later version installed. Trying to run the later version, in order to select uninstall said original was still running - but no way to close this. So, I thought I would just run SP1 and then run again to select the uninstall option from this final version. I then planned to install original 2888, followed by SP1.But running SP1 again gives NO uninstall option! It will only install SP1 again,Please advise the way around this.I was originally running base with all hotfixes. I should say that SP1 does seem better as it is, but I would like to do a clean install as recommended.Thanks,William Evans