Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mole_man99

Nvidia 560ti FS9 AA

Guest mole_man99

Just playing with my new toy, an nvidia 560ti, but of course there is no AA again in FS9.I have the latest driver 258.58AA is unchecked in FS9I have used nhancer before and tried that to get AA, but I think maybe it is outmoded now. I have also tried nvidia inspector.Just can not get AA to showI can then get the basic AA by checking the box in FS9, but changing the settings does not seem to change aa in the game. I have tried 'enhance application settings' and override application settings' in nvidia inspector.Is there a particular order I need to do things in to get it all to work.

Guest mole_man99

I followed those instuctions. I get a CTD during the splashscreen, and the error message says it is caused by rxpsrv.dll.I disable rxpsrv.dll so it will start, but in a flight I can only access menus and end flights when I go into windowed mode.I have two monitors, but it was coping fine with them before getting AA to work through nvidia inspector.I tried deleting the fs9.cfg and letting it rebuild one, but no different.rxpsrv.dll may be something to do with reality xp? I have a few products but stuck as to why it should have a problem with startup now?AA does work now though.Any thoughts on the new issues?

Guest mole_man99

The module is not active now so I can start FS, but I have still have the issues of having to go to windowed mode to access menus. Anybody any ideas how to solve? Is it a graphic driver issue anyway?

Guest mole_man99

I mean if I press the alt button, no menus appear. The screen flashes black a bit but that is it. The only way to access some functions now is to go into window mode.I have uninstalled driver and gone back to one monitor. After reinstall fs9 works normally, but with no AA, until those settings are applied via nvidia inspector.Above I meant the driver I am using is 285.58

Guest mole_man99

I switched the aa mode to aa_mode_method_supersample_16x_bias which seemed to do the trick somehow.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now