Sign in to follow this  
Rob30

PMDG v Radar Contact problem

Since the latest update on the 737NGX, I am suddenly getting problems with resuming a saved flight when using Radar Contact. The saved flight looses the flight plan and when I go to load the flight plan into the FMC, it only allows certain functions, otherwise it crashes to desktop.The update to the 737 is the only thing I have changed.Anyone else getting similar issues?Thanks for any repliesRob

Since the latest update on the 737NGX, I am suddenly getting problems with resuming a saved flight when using Radar Contact. The saved flight looses the flight plan and when I go to load the flight plan into the FMC, it only allows certain functions, otherwise it crashes to desktop.The update to the 737 is the only thing I have changed.Anyone else getting similar issues?Thanks for any repliesRob
RobWhen were those flights saved. Before or after the update?Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Thanks for your replySince the installation of the update.It has similar issues to this topichttp://forum.avsim.n...a-saved-flight/Rob
Make sure that those are not old saved flight's. Any flight saved before the update can cause problems and should have been deleted.Other hten that I can't really help as I don't save flights to resime them. The Flight Plans that are saved and work are all re done after the updated.Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Thanks Ian, but I am certain these are flights saved AFTER the installation of the update.Rob