Sign in to follow this  
Limp

737 600 expansion crashing FSX

Hello to all,I'm in the process of reinstalling my FSX computer. Almost finished and started installing aircrafts.I first installed the NGX 800 + SP1B. Lauched FSX and activated the plane.The quit FSX and installed the expansion. Launched FSX. On activation I messed up and put my NGX key...Activation was sucessfull.After loading the plane in game panels black and throttles were on full....I uninstalled the expansion.Reinstalled it again and activated it with the correct code.Activation was successfull, lauched a flight with 737-600 in Seattle. Panels still blank and no please wait loading bar...The NGX seems to be working fine, what should I do to get the expansion working correctly ?I can provide order numbers if needed ;)Cheers