Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MKing20

DirectX Problem

I tried to reinstall fsx after I did a system restore on my desktop, but when I tried to start it it said "Flight Simulator cannot run because the version of Microsoft DirectX®installed on your computer is incompatible. Please reinstall DirectX 9.0by running Flight Simulator Setup, or download the current version fromwww.microsoft.com/directx."Please help!Marton

Marton Tamasy

PMDG_T7_sig2.png

Guest firehawk44
I tried to reinstall fsx after I did a system restore on my desktop, but when I tried to start it it said "Flight Simulator cannot run because the version of Microsoft DirectX®installed on your computer is incompatible. Please reinstall DirectX 9.0by running Flight Simulator Setup, or download the current version fromwww.microsoft.com/directx."Please help!Marton
You might be able to update via Windows Update. You might have removed a DirectX update when you restored your system. Otherwise, go and download the latest version of DirectX.Best regards,Jim

Guest jahman

Run Windows Update to update your DirectX, MVC and .NET Runtiems.Alternatively, download the latest and last DirectX 9 SP here.Cheers,- jahman.

Guest jahman

What did you do to get it working againCheers, - jahman.