Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Boy747

British Airways World Tails

Hello, As we can remember, A while ago Avsim got hacked and lost many beautiful repaints with those files that were lost. Ever since then, It has been hard to find repaints (well to me it has) especially some of those old repaints of airlines that had the OC back in early 2000s. I've been searching online lately and I was having trouble looking for British Airways world tail repaints. Yes I know British Airways does not use World Tails anymore but If any of you can, It would be nice for someone to make a few British Airways World Tails for the PMDG 747-400X :)Whale RiderScottish TailRendevouzand many other popular ones :)If anyone of you still have those files and can upload them to AVSIM for FSX or would be willing to make repaints of those aircrafts, It would be greatThank YouCaptain_BoyP.S : A few OC KLM 747's would be nice too ~_^