Sign in to follow this  
xflash

PC Crasch when using AS2012

Hello,i have a strange problem with my AS2012.When ever i start AS2012 and it changes the textures in the flightsim my computer shuts down with no massage.After the crash it restarts and boot normal.When i dont use AS2012 i can run the sim 12hr and more. But when i use AS2012 it wont work 3 min ;)I reinstalled the textures (all kinds of res.) and the whole programm, i tried the 4363 Beta, but nothing work.This problem exist since i changed my Hardware (with a complete windows reinstall)I have a I7 970 @ 4,3 GHZ (but the problem remain if I use the stock clock)12 GB RAM2x EVGA GTX 570 (2,5GB ram-version) with the newest driver (295)a Patriot 120GB SSD for Windows and a Raid 0 for FSXbtw. the same thing happend when i use AS2012 with P3D.Any ideas?