Sign in to follow this  
wde12

Forum support guidance

Okay guys a little help here. I would really appreciate it.

As you can see on my handle, I accidentally clicked 'save' instead of 'cancel' when visiting the settings page a few days ago. I was on the Display Name tab. When you go to that, it has as a default your email address to change your display name to, versus what your current screen name is (my original was wde12). It would not let me resubmit / change back to my original name. The policy is that it allows only one change every 180 days.

I'm not a big poster as my profile will show, but I enjoy reading the forum and like to post every once in awhile. The last thing I want is my email showing up every time I post as my forum handle. I simply want to change it back. When I searched for support on the Avsim forum help tab, it said to go to the main forum page and scroll to the bottom for a link to the admins/mods. I did so and submitted a private message but have yet to get a response.

Alas, I am turning to the PMDG forum. It's the only forum I use and the entire community has been helpful - both staff and customers. Does anyone know what I should (or can) do from here - or am I screwed? I just don't know who or where to turn to get this thing resolved.

Thanks for the help,

William Ezzell