Sign in to follow this  
Luisdeaf

My Computer Two Flight not valid product key try Product Code sign on

hello

Windows 7 32/64 bit

My Computer Two Flight Games for Windows Marketplace valid product key Try Product Code sign on

My Computer Desktop Alienware Windows 7 32bit install Flight LIVE Access Code valid product key sign on Ok Yes

Travel My Computer Laptop HP Windows 7 64bit install Flight LIVE Access Code not valid product key Try Product Code sign on Help Me

Thank You

I am afraid I don't know much about installing Flight on more then one computer... I suppose you use one access code on both the desktop and the laptop? Or do you have a different access code for the desktop and the laptop?

Maybe someone else who also has Flight installed on two computer can chime in here! I wanted to add that you could also ask it on the Steam forum but I just noticed you already did. :wink:

I did find the following somewhere else but I am not really sure where in the process things go wrong on your laptop:

1. Go to http://marketplace.x...15-d8044d5308d2

2. Click the Buy Game FREE button

3. Select Confirm Purchase (this is a free transaction and won’t cost anything)

4. Open up the Games for Windows Marketplace Client on your PC (found under Start-> All programs -> Games for Windows Marketplace)

5. Sign into the Marketplace Client with your GFWL / Xbox LIVE account

6. Click the Downloads tab

7. Click Microsoft Flight from the list

8. Click View Game Keys

9. Copy the LIVE Access Code

10. Open Flight

11. Sign-in again

12. If still asked for a Product Code, enter the LIVE Access Code you copied in step 9

13. Click I accept and Submit

my LIVE Access Code copy to my laptop install flight not valid product key not work try Product Code sign on again :sad: help me

Did you already try what Loki from MS said? "As long as both computers are using the same gamertag to log in to LIVE, you will be recognized as already ownning Flight. What happens when you log in on Games for Windows Marketplace client with the Windows LIVE ID associated to your gamertag?" So apparently, when you have Flight working on your desktop, you shouldn't bother with codes anymore on your laptop: simply sign in...!

Windows 7 32/64 BIT

My Two Computer Windows Marketplace client Install Flight My Gamertag LIVE Access Code Product Code

My Desktop Install flight LIVE valid product key Ok Yes

My Laptop install flight LIVE not valid product key not work try Product Code sign on again :sad: help me

What happens if you do NOT provide a key but simply log in to play the game? Are you using the same logins on both computers? Seems as if you try to login with another Windows Live ID. The product key is linked to the Live ID: use the same Live ID on the laptop as you do on the desktop!