Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cpt160

Asus GTX 560TI with 27' monitor problem.

Hi everyone ,

5 days ago ı got GTX560 TI and 27' full led monitor. When I first fly on the FSX, I have seen a problem. That problem is fluctuation, I dont know it's mean true. it is looking for flag fluctuation. I have 2 monıtor. another monitor is 19' samsung LCD. if I open fsx on 19' monitor everthing is good. I see very very little problem. But on the 27' the problem is growing. My system is working 4,5 GHZ . The problem is usually happen the camera moving in VC cocpit at the fast move turn right turn left ...if camera doesn't move the problem is lost.

I updated last driver for GTX series. How can ı solve this problem. I hadnt have this problem on the GTS250 with 27'..... So this videocard is new version. İf I know I would have that problem I wouldnt buy that card, offcourse this problem is about 560 TI....

thank you for your help.....

i5 2500K O.C 4.5 GHZ

ASUS P8Z77-V-

ASUS GTX560TI DIRECT II CU

GSKILL 2*4 1866 MHZ

FORCE 3GT 60 GB SSD

WD CAVAİR BLACK 1 TB 7200 RPM

SAMSUNG HDD 320 GB 7200

SEAGATE HDD 500 GB 7200

TERMALTAKE CONTACT30 DOUBLE FAN

HAF 912 WİTH 750 WATT PSU

VIEWSONIC 272 FULL LED

SAMSUNG 19' LCD

LOGITECH G940 FLIGHT SYSTEM

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

35%
    $8,760.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now