Sign in to follow this  
031195ds

Why are there no SIDS and STARS in this PMDG 737?

Hello,

I have been trying to create a flightplan using my FMC but the SIDS and STARS won't show up whenever I try to do my Departure. This is really frustratiing as this does not allow me to do my flight. Is there anyway to get this?

Thank You

do u have the latest airac data ? the sid star should show up in the dep/arr section of the fmc rwys on the right hand collum sids on the left hand collum and trans if aplicable will be on the right hand under the sellected rwy eg

heathrow 27r dep will have at lest 7 dep routes including -- cpt 4k dvr 6j so if u depart 27r and your first fix is

compton then you should use cpt 4k/5j if your fmc is not up to date thats a problem so if its not then go to navgraph

http://www.navigraph.com register buy some credits download the latest airac cycle for pmdg 737 (fms data cycle 1207 unzip install for 2004 thats the fmc up todate if your still have issues reply to reply lol