Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLicTa

Wilco 737 AutoThrottle problem

Hello all !

Normally I never post on forums, because I search and change in the deepest files/codes of FSX to fix my problems, but today I am just getting mad...

Since I have a new computer running windows seven (I had windows XP on the previous one), I am installing and configuring all my add-ons and hardwares for FSX since yesterday...

I was almost ready to make my first flight tonight but the 737 PIC (Wilco) is just doing bad things.

Example :

- Lining up on the runway, while I'm setting the transponder on charlie mode, landing lights ON, and auto-throttle armed.

- The take-off itself is running well, but, during the initial climb, I activate the CMD, HDG, SPD and VS switches. But the autopilot doesn't care about speed, he continues climbing at full thrust, and, of course, the overspeed alarm starts...

I have tried five times, with 733, 734, 735 (all from Wilco's Pilot in Command), and also with the basic FSX 747. This last one has a normal A/T, it works well.

The thing is, for the 737 PIC aircrafts, the autopilot sets the thrust to 50%/60% and never change... (If I increase or decrease the SPD on the MCP, there is no change on the thrust ...)

I thought about a problem with my yoke and other game controllers. I disabled all controllers, and made a test take-off with the keyboard, same was the problem...

Please, tell me that there is somebody here who has an idea to fix this ?

Thanks,

Laurent (from Brussels).