Sign in to follow this  
musicflyer

Where can I find the new Kunming Changshui for FSX?

Hello all,

For those of you who don't know, the city of Kunming is the capitol city in Yunnan province in China. Recently they just opened up a new airport and closed down their old outdated one. The old one was called Wujiaba and the new one is called Changshui (Long Water). This was a MUCH needed upgrade. I have now flown through both airports and would LOVE to be able to have the new Changshui in FSX. I am not a Scenery Designer...I have had some pretty miserable failures. Does anybody know where I can download a good quality freeware version? If no one knows then are there any scenery builders out there willing to try this? It will be MUCH appreciated. I have checked avsim and it's not here. I've checked Simviation and it's not there. I've checked fs-freeware and it's not there. I've checked flightsim and it's not there. I even did a Google search and it's not there. Call me crazy but I don't think anybody's made one yet...

The airport sits in the mountains and is about a 40-50 minute drive outside of the city (as opposed to Wujiaba which sits right smack in the middle of the city). It has a terminal that is kinda like a mix between Beijing and Hong Kong but much smaller than either one of those (Still a good size airport though). It has two runways as opposed to Wujiaba's Single runway and I think they are both much longer than Wujiaba's. I don't have any pictures but you can find them on the web. I'm sure there is also a place where you can get all the specs and everything.

Thank's for any help!!

P.S. As far as I know the Identifier or whatever it's called is the same as the old Wujiaba airport. I think it's ZPPP but don't take my word for it.

Great Man...Now, how do I download it?! Lol. I went ahead and registered but I'm having some difficulty.The main one is I'm having to work through it with Google Translator from Google Chrome. The other difficulty is I can't seem to find a download/right click download link icon anywhere...

Update: This Link just isn't cooperating with me...any other links?

Update: This Link just isn't cooperating with me...any other links?

whoops, for some reason the "update" posted twice. sorry about that...

The link is working for me but it may be too slow. Note that the airport scenery is a very "lite" version, which includes only a few major buildings and the AFCAD. If you want it please PM me.