Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nicutapa

CRJ NextGen Deluxe FSX/P3D

I buy CRJ NextGen and everything is ok but i have one small problem. how do you get the wilco crj cockpit to cold and dark? I read the manual and nothing. One solution is starting a flight and turning off the engine, battery etc and then save.

tks

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

I buy CRJ NextGen and everything is ok but i have one small problem. how do you get the wilco crj cockpit to cold and dark? I read the manual and nothing. One solution is starting a flight and turning off the engine, battery etc and then save.

tks

bonjour mon ami, how's the crj in fsx? I have the JRollon CRJ 200 for XP10 and it's unbelievable!

Hi Arthur,

I don't see what the xp 10 crj has to with p3d and with the op's problem.

The OP owns the crj for P3D, i thought i was in the fsx forum, sorry!

Official answer from WILCO :

"The best is to create a default situation with the a default aircraft (Cessna 172) in cold and dark mode. Then save the situation as the default one and each time you will load FSX you will have a Cold and dark situation except for add-on that have a specified mode to manage that feature."

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

28%
    $7,075.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now