Sign in to follow this  
PrettyPilot

Simply question: Kos & Monastir airport

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday I got the Aerosoft Holiday Airports (includes Antalya, Kos, Monastir and Faro). They're fantastic!

At the Faro and Antalya airports, there are enough WOAI traffic. But on the airport of Kos, there's no WOAI traffic. I installed all airlines that fly to Kos, but there's still no traffic..

And a weird problem on Monastir airport: there ARE woai traffic (all tunisair) but the tunisair traffic are invisible: they stand at the gates and taxi, but they're invisible. I already tried to repair tunisair traffic, but it didn't work.

So here are my questions: Does everybody have (with Kos X?) that there's no WOAI traffic on Kos Airport (Ippokratis)? And when you got traffic: which airlines and maybe you got a tip for me how they can come?

And does everybody (with Monastir X?) have that Tunisair planes are invisible at the airport (but they're shown in the air)? And does anyone know how to solve this?

Happy holidays to all,

Thank you.

Have the same problem with another of of aerosofts airports, Santorini. I believe the problem is with the AFCAD of the airport, to be more precise, with the gate sizes. I've seen airplanes land at the airport, however after slowing down on the runway the disappear. My "theory" is that the gates are to small to handle the aircraft, hence the disappear.

With the problem of the invinsible airplanes, try turning of "airplane shadows on the ground". Has something to do with FS9 scenery in FSX i think.

Hey Zmoce!

Thanks for your fast reply.

As first: I turned of 'airplane shadows on the ground', and it worked! Now they aren't invisible anymore. Super, that's one problem solved, thanks a lot :D

Now the Kos airport. I don't think we have the same problem, because planes even don't land there. All 7 gate size is heavy, so that must be possible for every aircraft, isn't it?

Hope to hear soon if someone has another idea for getting some planes there :D

Hey guys,

Went just to Ippokratis (Kos Airport), and there was WOAI traffic! :) I think that traffic was invisible too, but due to Zmoce it's solved now.

Thanks a lot, Zmoce!