Sign in to follow this  
mercer77

Saitek pro flight yolk and quadrant

I have recently installed Airbus X Extended I had a problem with throttles not working and yolk would not turn aircraft when taxing I do not use pedals my system worked ok with my QW 757.

I downloaded a document searcher zip I installed asinput ini automated fix into Airbus folder throttles now appear to work ok but I still cannot turn aircraft with yolk

I made a few setting adjustments when I first had problem and it turned ok had to close down for a short while turned back on and it would not work.

Has anyone had similar problems hope you can help just looking forward to flying the airbus

Graham

Ok, so if I understand correctly this only happens in the Airbus X right? Please note that the Airbus X has a Fly By Wire system, therefore it takes a lot of input to turn it. Did you try full lock aileron input? Also, do you other FSX aircraft work well?

I myself had a huge amount of problems with the PFY, mainly on the physical part. Now have the Saitek Cessna one and it's a huge improvement.

I have used other aircraft QW 757 was ok until i installed Airbus then that had same problem

A flying tip came on screen to say press Ctrl+Shift+U to engage autorudder which works at least the aircraft will turn on taxi I have now assigned that command to a button on the quadrant I do not knowe if that was the correct thing to do have contacted support but had no reply.

One other thing that concerns me in reading forum is that this aircraft can not be used with 2x sim rate which as I have addon airports in greece and turkey I have always used 757 on 2x once at cruise altitude

without problems maybe a slight bounce have you any thoughts on that. ( this may be the second time I have sent this e mail )