Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

FS9.CFG

Hello Everyone,

I've recently returned to flight simming after a 12 month sabbatical and like most people, I have had oom's and god knows what with fsx. I never knock it, though I get frustrated flying the big iron without weather and other high end add-ons. I was so pleased to find that fs2004 still has its aficionados, one of which I count myself to be. I was hoping to enter this section of the forum and find some stickies with advice on how to optimize the fs9.cfg file but that seems to have gone, so I have a request: If I post (cut and paste) my fs9.cfg file, here, would you be able to point out some areas I could change for the better? The old memory is beginning to suffer a little with the advancement of age and I just can't remember all the good tweaks. I won't post the file in this post, I'll wait for clearance first.

Jon