Forum readers,

I have been experiencing a problem with my video when changing views.  I have a nvidia geforce GTX 560ti and have tweaked as well as using *******'s tweak.  This situation does not occur 100% of the time, but still, it is happening.  I attempt to recreate, but unfortunately, cannot get it to happen when I want it to.  (go figure).  I did get a screen shot of it and it is attached.  It is a pdf file so it should not pose any problems and give an idea of what is going on.  any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

update............another screenshot for your perusal.

I'm not sure if it is a GPU issue, if it was I would assume you would get similar rendering problems with your scenery too?

Someone else may know the exact cause of it, but...

* How about start by checking the GPU temps.

* Try removing all tweaks? Let fsx recreate the fsx.cfg file (backing up the current one ofcourse!)

* Maybe setting your GPU settings to default...

Diego.

Diego,

thank you for your reply.....i used the nvidia inspector and changed a few settings and it seems to be working much much better....the gpu usage was up around 60% and after the changes it decreased to about 20%.

Once again, thanks for your help...