Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Auto Launching programs

Hi everyone.Could someone point me to a program that can batch launch programs. Let me explain. My Squawkbox locks up sometimes and needs restarting real quick while i'm still online. I need a batch launcher that can restart programs in sequence eg.wideclientsbhostsbmainHope someone can help out.Oh by the way I downloaded a trial version of batch launcher. It works on my xp pro but not on my xphome laptop where I need the program most. This is the machine that takes care of squawkbox etc through widefs so this I'm afraid cannot help me although it would have been ideal should it have worked.Graham

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can you write a quick .bat file to do this? Then put this on your desktop (for example) and when you need it, just double-click it and it will run. The batch file would look like this:<---- code snip@echo off@echo Batch Starting programs...start "c:program path1prg.exe"start "c:program path2prg.exe"start "c:program path3prg.exe"end code snip -------->Just name this file something like launchprg.bat