Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoeW

A bridge question

Guest JimC1702

I finally broke down and installed the patch tonight. Switched back to the original FS9.exe from the no-cd version and installed the latest FSUIPC.Patch went smoothly, no problems. Now my question:I had previously downloaded and installed nybridge.zip which added the Throg's Neck and Whitestone bridges. Since the patch adds these bridges as well, which ones will FS9 use? Should I exclude the ones I had installed previously? Thanks!Jim

Guest JoeW

The answer to that, Jim, is most likly. I did several bridges here in Florida and the 7 mile at Marathon was one. I had to rename the Exclude and bridge bgl to a bak. File name to my Florida bridges are:A_Marath_brg_exc.bgl For the exclude Marath_brg.bgl For the bridgeJust rename the bgl to bak.The new bridge wasn't showing with mine active.Joe Watson