Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tim13

Damn I go crazy!!

Guest gasebah

Hi guys,just to let you know that I wanted to install the patch today. After 4 hours of searching for my original disks I gave up. They simply disappeared. Either they will come up by chance or I will have to buy a new set.This sh..ever hapen t you?Alex

Guest ssurjap

It happened to me. This happened way before MS even announced a patch. My CD4 was stolen by someone I knew (you can't trust anyone these days), so I had to buy a whole new set. Luckily the price went down already.

Guest Mike707

I also looked for my cd but only for about an hour. When I found it I did the installation, but was able to install without needing the disk.

Guest gasebah

That could well be, that someone "borrowed" them. The annoying thing is that it was a U.S. version which is not easy to get in Germany. I hate the German ATC voices. So I will need someone to buy it in the U.S. and get them to me.Alex

Guest zoso

Send me an email and i will send you the original fs9.exe, that's the only file you need, replace it with the no-cd version after you have patch the game.Kent.kent_b@home.se

Guest gasebah

Thx Kent,but I still have the original executable in place. I simply renamed it. But I am not so sure about the export_gps.dll and the generic.bgl.These are the ones troubling me.AlexP.S.: Ah, and then I have ActiveCamera which will not work at all with the altered FS9.exe if patched for 9.1.. Guess I will have to wait until m new disks arrive.

Guest Tim13

I know what you mean. I've packed my discs 1 through 3 away in preparation for moving in the near future, and just don't feel like digging through boxes to find them. I bottom out on the gps dll as well. You'd think that MS would have included these files in the patch, and ask if you want or need them to overwrite your existing files. Fortunately, I still have my discs and don't have to buy them again, I'm just too lazy to go dig them out.Good luck to you.Tim13