Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick58

Simple Grass Field: Request for help

I was wondering if I could ask for some assistance. Would anyone be willing to create a simple 1200' x 75' grass strip for me. The hedge row located at Lat 40.46554 Lon -76.040163 is the northern edge of my parents farm. (Google Earth) When I was a kid, my dad owned and flew a J3C. We always talked about this being a good location for a landing strip, but it was always just talk. I thought it would be fun to fly my A2A Cub from the fictious "Knepp's Field".

BTW, the N51510 A2A cub is the repaint of my dad's cub in it;s 1960's color scheme.

My email is rick...dot...knepp...at...comcast...dot...knepp if you would be so knd to help. Thank you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was wondering if I could ask for some assistance. Would anyone be willing to create a simple 1200' x 75' grass strip for me. The hedge row located at Lat 40.46554 Lon -76.040163 is the northern edge of my parents farm. (Google Earth) When I was a kid, my dad owned and flew a J3C. We always talked about this being a good location for a landing strip, but it was always just talk. I thought it would be fun to fly my A2A Cub from the fictious "Knepp's Field".

BTW, the N51510 A2A cub is the repaint of my dad's cub in it;s 1960's color scheme.

rick...dot...knepp...at...comcast...dot...net[/email] if you would be so kind to help. Thank you

Email correction: rick.knepp@comcast.net

Sure. I'll create it for you later today. Have some other work to finish up first.

Rich