Sign in to follow this  
jcunniffe23

No fsx water textures!

Since installing fsx water configurator i have found that the water textures are non existent and the reflections are, well hard to describe so i have uploaded a screenshot on to this post, i have uninstalled fs water configurator, i have also tried reinstalling my REX theme but does change anything, oh, and on a small side note on the topic of REX, i cannot change the ocean water colours, it gives me the option to save it once i have altered it to the colour i want but when i click save it does nothing, it does not freeze but just does nothing, but allowing me to press it again with the same no effect effect. I appreciate any help with these two problems (might as well kill two birds with one stone) thank you

-Jack