Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcowen10

Weird Mouse issue?

Hi there,

1st of all, I'm quite new to this forum and if this issue being discussed previously, please kindly help to direct me to the link. Besides, English is not my mother language but hopefully you all can understand what I trying to say. Thanks in advance.

I've recently purchased PMDG 737NGX but I'm suffering from mouse issue. Below are the issues I encountered:

- When I click the "Right Mouse" on the push button, it seems that it clicked "Twice".

- When I click Right or Left mouse button on knob (Speed, Heading, Altitude, etc...), it will only INCREASE but cannot decrease

- Scrolling the middle mouse seems not working.

I've paid version of FSUIPC, EDzok, and I'm using Logitech G940.

It seems all the mouse worked normally before I assigned the profile with FSUIPC, may be I've accidentally selected something wrong.

Please help me, thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Errr... no body knows the answer or should I submit the ticket through PMDG support desk? 

I'm not sure if this posting this forum is the appropriate way which PMDG developer or experienced players could help me to solve my issue. Please kindly let me know what is the best way to submit my issue, thanks.