Sign in to follow this  
Guest DMozzie

Please help - Water enviro problems with clouds...

Guest DMozzie

Hi all,I had a fresh upgrade 2 days ago and installed some new hardware (6800GT), anyway, I installed waterzone.zip that includes the "env_" files that give you the cool water effects at dusk and dawn. Well, when I open FS, no nice water effects are showing, if I clear all weather the water effects show. If I then click Fair Weather again, the effects dissapear. If I choose User Defined weather with clouds I get both the clouds and effects. However, before I reinstalled, I could have ANY weather themes on and the water would reflect perfectly... does anyone know any settings or fixes that may help me?All I can think of is that I must have picked up some changes that made it work perfectly before my reinstall but now they are wiped and I can't remember what I changed.Thanks